Already worn out when they became property of Conrail, a small fleet of ex PRR FP7A's lasted only a few years after 04-01-76. By that date only 18 of the original 40 PRR units were still on the PC roster to be conveyed to the new Conrail, and several of those were already down for the count. CR 4370 had started life on the PRR in August of 1952, but by this April 1978 date it has only a few weeks left running. The PRR nose lift rings are still there, but the water tank under the frame is gone.
Photo Date
Photo Location Name
P1A shop area
Conrail Road Number
Predecessor Paint Scheme

41.55833, -81.56944

Submitted by CRHS Admin on Sat, 09/26/2020 - 23:20